1996 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
- The last year of the Z32 generation with only 577 Turbo models built for the year
- All original with no modifications!
- 300 HP 3.0 Liter Twin Turbo V6 engine
- 5-Speed manual transmission
- 70,250 miles??Arctic White Pearl with Tan leather interior
- Very rare with only 259 built in this color combination
- Super HICAS four-wheel steering
- Original Bose stereo
- Removable glass T-tops with covers
- Leather interior
- Ultrasuede trim on the lower dash, door panels and center console
- Automatic climate control
- Power drivers seat
- Great service history including replaced Timing Belt, Clutch and Bridgestone Tires
The 300ZX drives great with an incredible amount of power and tight handling.
In 1990 when the 300ZX was first delivered it won a major award from every automotive magazine at the time including:
With modern classic sports car prices soaring over the past several years this 300ZX Turbo is under valued compared to the other sports cars of it’s time making this a great car to enjoy & appreciate in value over the next few years.
Values have been climbing for the past couple of years and seem to continue rising so now is the time to get this collectible sports car.
Comes complete including:
- Sun shades and storage bags for T-tops
- Spare Tire, inflation kit and tools
- Red Z key
- Stack of service records
Always garaged and cared for by its 3 previous owners
1st owner was in Arizona from 1996 – 1998
2nd Owner in Florida from 1998 – 2005
3rd owner in New York from 2005 – 2021
Clean CarFax report with no issues – the link to the full report is on our site.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1996 Nissan 300ZX (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: legendcarcompany
Location: Deal, New Jersey, United States