Vehicle Original VIN : HLS30135966
– Desirable and rare color combination of blue over white
– 151 hp 2.4-liter straight-six-cylinder engine and four-speed manual transmission
– Fitted with 15-in. König wheels, front lip spoiler, MSD ignition, sports header, driver’s side – mirror, and front power disc brakes
– Audiovox head unit, air conditioning,
– Accompanied by two keys, service manuals, spare parts, and service records
This 1973 Datsun 240Z is finished in blue over a white vinyl interior and is powered by a numbers-matching 2.4L inline-six paired with a four-speed manual transmission. The car was built in November 1972 and was purchased by the seller in 2018 from its owner of more than 40 years. Equipment includes an Audiovox AM/FM/cassette radio as well as front and rear bumper rails. Maintenance performed by the seller is said to include fluid changes and replacement of the rear brake drums, and additional modifications include installation of a front lip spoiler, an exhaust header, MSD ignition, and 15 inch König wheels.
The car was reportedly repainted in its factory blue finish with a gray rear fascia during prior ownership. The seller notes flakes, cracks, bubbles, and areas of overspray in the paintwork as well as rust on the floorboards that is viewable in the gallery. Features include a front lip spoiler, a driver-side mirror, a single exhaust outlet, and front and rear bumper rails.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1973 Datsun 240Z (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: lbilimited
Location: West Bloomfield, Michigan, United States